Thursday, June 14, 2012

Bella Thorne interview for OK! Magazine

What made you decide at such a young age that this is what you wanted to do?
Zendaya: I remember when Hannah Montana first come out. I was watching an episode, and
I started crying because I was upset that she was up there and I wasn’t. I was like, why can’t I do that?!
Bella Thorne: I’ve always wanted to be an actress, but everyone said I couldn’t because of my dyslexia. I wanted to prove everyone wrong.
___
Have you ever been bullied because of your fame?
Bella Thorne: Yes, that’s part of the territory. It does hurt and people don’t realise that. I’m the global ambassador for Stomp Out Bullying. When I was bullied, it affected my whole family and it caused problems. I didn’t want to go out, and even now I’m afraid to talk in front of crowds and at awards shows.
___
You’re super-confident for teenagers – have you ever suffered from confidence issues?
Bella Thorne: Everybody has a bit of an insecurity – I find them daily. We’ll always have that but you have your best friends, like Zendaya. I’m beautiful on the inside – I do lots of charity work.
Zendaya: I’m more confident now than I’ve ever been. I used to be shy and afraid of being judged. When I’m having a down day, I put it into perspective and think, I’m in London, promoting my TV show with my best friend – not everyone can say that.
___
Whose career would you like to emulate?
Bella Thorne: Emma Watson and Natalie Portman. Natalie went to college and I want to go to USC. They also both have really great styles.
Zendaya: Michael Jackson and Beyoncé.
___
Do you go on dates?
Zendaya: I’m not allowed to date until I’m 16, but I don’t have time. I’m very focused on my career.
Bella Thorne: I have a boyfriend. His name is Tristan, he goes to Notre Dame high school and he plays baseball, basketball and football. It’s nice – I don’t want to date an actor. He totally keeps out of the whole celebrity thing.
___
Who’s your celebrity crush?
Bella Thorne: Ryan Gosling.
Zendaya: Chris Brown. I will meet him one day!
___
Who’s the best celebrity you’ve met?
Bella Thorne: Miley Cyrus – she was so sweet and down to earth. She told me to stay grounded and remember that everybody is your equal.
Demi Lovato is a Disney star who had a breakdown. How will you make sure you don’t go off the rails?
Bella Thorne: We’re 14 and 15, so we don’t necessarily think about that stuff. What we do think about is our dreams and what we want to accomplish.
Zendaya: And we have an amazing support system – beautiful family and friends who keep my head on straight.
___
Do you have private jokes?
Zendaya: Oh my God, our whole life is a private joke. Everybody around us is like: ‘What are you
two talking about?’ We have our own private handshake, too!
What’s the most extravagant thing you’ve spent your money on?
Bella Thorne: Our Louis Vuitton purses from Paris.
Zendaya: When we went to Dubai recently we got our very first pair of Christian Louboutin heels.
I’m too afraid to wear them because I’ll scratch the bottoms!


OK! Magazine- First For Celebrity News -- Latest Celebrity News -- Bella Thorne loves Harry Styles, talks friendship and fame with Disney co-star Zendaya



No comments: