Wednesday, October 10, 2012

bella thorne's relationship secrets


Seventeen: Do you remember when you went to winter formal with your boyfriend, Tristan? It was your first formal and you gave Seventeenthe photos, which we posted online. 
Bella Thorne: Oh yes! I love those photos. 
17: You guys are so cute together! What are some sweet things he’s done for you?
BT: Tristan likes to write on my mirror or hide a sweet note for me to find later, like in a book I use for school. Then, later when I’m sitting in class, I’ll open the book and find the note he gave me. 
17: What’s the sweetest thing you’ve ever done for him?
BT: His baseball number is 44, so I wrote a list called “44 Reasons Why I Love You.” I made it using see-through paper with roses on it. It looked like a scroll with ribbon tied around it. That was a big step in our relationship for me.
17: Is it weird for you that your boyfriend is friends with your brother?
BT: No, because they weren’t friends before. I’ve never dated one of my brother’s friends, but he loves to date mine! But my boyfriend hangs out with my brother all the time now. They play Mind Craft together for hours!
17: You and Zendaya have been best friends for a while now. What are some of your favorite memories as friends?
BT: Zendaya and I make a new favorite friendship memory every single day. Even our handshakes are based off of memories! But more than anything, I love traveling with Zendaya. It gives us the chance to talk for hours. We watch funny videos on my computer, talk, and laugh so hard.
17: You’ll both be in Shake It Up: Made In Japan, which airs August 17. What is it about?
BT: In the movie, our characters win a dance competition to go to Japan and make a video game. My character is all about the stardom aspect of it, but Zendaya’s character wants to experience Japanese culture and tour famous places. It creates a bit of a problem between us. We also don’t just dance in the movie, we sing too! It’s something we’ve never done before which is pretty exciting.
17: You and Zendaya are together so much! Do you ever get sick of each other?
BT: I don’t think we can get sick of each other. At times I can be a little annoying and Zendaya can be a little annoying, but it’s in a cute, loveable way. Even when I’m being annoying, I know Zendaya still loves me.
17: Do you have any tips for girls who feel like they are growing apart from a friend?
BT: Personally, I like to talk things out when I’m having a problem with a friend or in a situation like that. The best thing to do is talk together about how you can rebuild your friendship.

No comments: