Saturday, March 24, 2012

Bits of My Week: Dancing With The Stars, MTV and Baseball

Hey guys!

I hope everyone had an AMAZING week! In honor of Friday (TGIF!) I thought I’d put together a little photo recap so you could see what I’ve been up to…

At the beginning of the week Z and I went to a taping of Dancing With The Stars to support our Shake It Up costar Roshon Fegan. Here I am getting ready… 





YeZsMeNSOggOt3w7CiUTFnw5.png:Amazon:photo 


My mom came too and we had SO much fun together! Do you think we look 
alike?


Z0p2Xd8R3XE3QswSaB205uMR.png:Amazon:photo 


Roshon did SUCH a good job! Zendaya and I were so proud of him! 


5Mv2Jqg4lnbdsMzC2rTsfHRX.png:Amazon:photo

A couple days later Zendaya and I visited the set of MTV News…


udDAlrOLunFp7jA6mDElNWOa.png:Amazon:photo 


Here I am again at MTV! 


pf07RMWJb5jxYhHWBaxE6Mfe.png:Amazon:photo 



Then I went to Tristan’s baseball game. His team won of course! 


F6L1S4zNi5lhSfgY3B36j1WY.png:Amazon:photo 


And I just had to squeeze in some quality kitty time this week… This is my vocal coach's cat Fred. I love hanging out with him after vocal class! 


LnweslpAmMaA6g20I3vMb4P9.png:Amazon:photo 


This weekend: Disneyland! Stay tuned for my weekend pictures on Monday!

What was the best part of your week?

xo Bella 

No comments: