Friday, March 23, 2012

Bella Thorne Thanks Her Fans With A Contest




Disney Star, Bella Thorne, is on the rise, and thanking her Bellarinas for it. Bella’s newest single “TTYLXOX” is currently number one on Radio Disney, she is so ecstatic about it that she wrote a blog entry on her website:“Hi Bellarinas!The last couple of weeks have been SO amazing, and it’s all because of each and every one of you!!!You Bellarinas are the reason that TTYLXOX is #1 on Radio Disney (I still can’t believe it!!!!!), so I wanted to do something to show you guys how much I love you.Here’s what I’m thinking…If TTYLXOX stays at the #1 spot on RadioDisney.com for a whole week, I’ll PERSONALLY call 7 of you!! (to win this, you have to be in the US)And if we can get TTYLXOX into the top 25 on iTunes, I’ll Skype with 10 fans (International!) for 5 minutes each too!Now here’s what you have to do to enter – just post ONE (and only one) comment below letting me know what you think of TTYLXOX.  And when (fingers crossed!!!) those two things happen, I’ll choose from the Bellarinas who commented below to win!Thank you so much for your love and support – you have no idea how much it means to me, and I love each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart.xo Bella”To enter in her contest make sure you click here and it will take you straight to the entry. Will you keep requesting “TTYLXOX” on the airwaves and enter the contest?

No comments: