Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Exclusive Photos From Bella Thorne's First School Dance!


Shake It Up star Bella Thorne went to her first school formal last weekend and she shared her private photos only with Seventeen!

Convincing Her BF

 "My boyfriend, Tristan Klier, had his winter formal coming up, but it was girls-ask-guys, so I had to ask him. I'm home-schooled so I was really excited for the chance to get to go to a school dance. When I asked Tristan if he wanted to go, he said he didn't because he was really bad at dancing. But I convinced him to go with our group of friends."

Golden Glimmer

"My friends Pia and Haley were going to the dance too and they came over to get ready at my house. I wore gold glitter eye makeup. I just thought it was really pretty."






Beautiful In Black

"My friend Pia Mia, who doesBubblegum Boy with me went to the dance with my brother. I wasn't worried about my brother being at the dance with Tristan and me. He's pretty chill and luckily Tristan is his best friend."







Group Effort

"I'm glad we went to the formal in a group because I could share the experience with my friends and it wasn't so serious."










Fashion Emergency

"I knew what Pia was going to wear because we always go shopping together, but I actually had no clue of what I should wear. Tristan sent me photos of what girls at his school wear to formal to give me an idea of what I should go for. I sent him some photos of a few different dresses and this is the one he picked!"







Pindistress
"I was so bad at pinning the corsage on Tristan! It was so embarrassed. I had never put one on before and the pin kept sticking out and I didn't know what to do. He had to show me."









Fired Up For Formal

"My friend Haley and her date also came with us! Haley came to my house already dressed up, so she watched me get ready. We were super excited and bouncing off the walls!"





A Night To Remember

"After the dance, we all went to dinner. Then my brother spend the night at Tristan's and Haley spent the night at my house. It was so fun to rehash the night!"






No comments: